Yoga means union. It is an art and science designed by the ancient masters to achieve the oneness of the body, mind, and spirit. The greatest wealth and happiness of having a strong and healthy body and a peaceful, balanced mind comes from a constant and sincere yoga practice.
Egle is a teacher and practitioner of Sree Shakthi Yoga which is passed on to her by her Guru Yogi Ram. By sharing her yoga knowledge, Egle is dedicated to help students to overcome their health issues and lead a harmonious life
- Students will learn yogic techniques such as Asanas (body postures), Pranayama (breathing techniques), Mudras (hand gestures), and Meditation.
- Teaching begins by having a short discussion with each student, and the practices are devised to suit individual needs.
- All new yoga students will learn a simple yet powerful practice, created to align the spinal column. Once the spine is healthy, most discomforts of the body are released.
- Each class will build upon the previous, allowing each student to progress at his/her own pace.
- This class is for adults and kids of age 12 years and above.
- All people of varied yoga experience and fitness levels are welcome.